Day 21: Got to make the field trip to the Burgdorf Winery today with Adam and Jake. They were preparing the back room for a wine making class Adam is teaching in the fall. He has to teach one class as a requirement for his graduate program and this will be it. All of the pictures below are of the Winery. They had some nice stuff, many of them things I hadn't seen in person like the bottler, corker, and the very large filter system they had. Sadly, the owners had to run some errands so we didn't get to talk with them too much. We got the last bolts for the beast and the electrician is coming on Monday to hook up the motor. So we will get the mash going on Tuesday. I may take a day off from writing on Monday unless something significant happens. Justin and I got a bottle of Old Grand Dad this past week. Thought we would look to the bottom shelf for something neither of us had before. Not bad for a $6.99 375ml. I'd give it 6.5 out of 10, smooth but not a fully clean whiskey.









No comments:
Post a Comment